The 3rd meeting of the LFPUG is to be held on February 3 at 7PM.
- Improving NumPy performance with the Intel MKL – Didrik Pinte
- Python to Excel bridges :
- “PyXLL, a user friendly Python-Excel bridge” – Tony Roberts
- Discussion on connecting Python and Excel (xlrd/xlwt, pyinex, win32com, pyxll, …)
- Speeding up Python code using Cython – Didrik Pinte
Location: The event will be hosted by KBC Financial Products that kindly proposed a meeting room for us. For security concerns, please do RSVP at email@example.com to be confirmed on the attendee list. Address of the day : 111 Old Broad Street, EC2N 1FP (just opposite Tower 42)
The details are available on the Python.org wiki page.